The last post I did on this book, I was only about halfway through the book. Now I'm almost finished with it. This book is suspenseful, and sometimes I couldn't stop myself from reading It. I always wanted to know what was going to happen next. In the book, a group of boys are put into this world where they have to do a bunch of tests. Then they run into some enemy's but the enemy's end up becoming the only way either of the teams can survive.
The book if filled with, action, adventure, suspense, and a little bit of romance in it somewhere. It's the perfect read. A quote from the text that I thought was a really good line was "A nightmare woke Thomas-something about Minho and Newt cornered by a bunch of cranks past the gone." Thomas is the main character and one of the leaders of the group. He had dreams, or flashes of images or videos that end up becoming real somehow. It's one of the many gifts that he has. So he can sometimes stop the bad things that show up in his head. This is one of the many times that he does this. When the cranks came to get them, Thomas was able to stop them from killing them all.
I'm so glad that I read this book, because I really like action and adventure books and it was a really enjoyable read.
No comments:
Post a Comment